Senior Care Management helps older persons and their families with:
- Health & Pharmaceutical Insurance
- Social Security Benefits
- Financial Assistance
- Home Energy Assistance
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Light housecleaning
- Friendly home visits
- Minor home repairs
- Telephone Assurance
- Home Care
- Housing Assistance
- Unbiased Service Provider Information and Referral
- Geri-psychiatric Assessment
- Nutrition & home delivered meals
- In-home health care
- CarePanion Services – non-medical in-home care
- Volunteer Services - minor home repairs, errands and friendly visits for frail seniors
- Caregivers Support Groups
- Vision Disabled Seniors Support Group
- Home-delivered meals
- Medical alerts
Care Transitions – care management service for seniors discharged from the hospital
Certified caseworkers have the resources for eldercare solutions.
Trained Care Managers will visit those at home who do not have transportation to match one’s needs with available services and programs. The care manager can obtain the services and benefits needed to enhance the lives of the elderly, often avoiding nursing home placement.
Senior Care Managers work closely with other service providers to improve the standard of living for the seniors in our community.
Services are for anyone over 60 years of age. Special consideration is given to the homebound, disabled or low-income people.
- Seniors wishing to remain independent
- Children of older parents & relatives
- Spouses of aging adults
- Relatives living at a distance
As a person ages, his or her lifestyle and needs change. Knowing where to turn for information on home health care, specialized medical services, insurance and financial management can be confusing and overwhelming. The Senior Care Management Service at Community Concern can help.
Senior Care Management Services are funded by:
- The New York State Office of Aging
- The Erie County Department of Senior Services
- The Towns of Evans, Brant, Collins, Eden & North Collins
- Individual and Business Contributors like you
Helpful Web Sites for Senior Services