Community Concern of WNY, Inc. will be the leading human service organization that meets the changing needs of the Western New York community with high quality, state of the art senior and behavioral health services.
The mission of Community Concern of WNY, Inc. is to deliver the needed human services intended to reduce social and emotional distress and thereby improving individual/family functioning and quality of life. We will accomplish this with a professional dedicated staff, government support, and volunteer / community involvement.
Community Concern is a not-for-profit social service agency founded in 1971 by concerned community residents to improve the quality of life for those in social or emotional distress.
Services are funded by the Erie County Department of Senior Services, Towns of Evans, Brant, Collins, North Collins and Eden, and Individual and business contributions
All services are provided in accordance with laws governing personal rights and confidentiality. Services are available regardless of race, color, sexual orientation or religion.
First Offender and Senior Care Management services are free to residents of Evans, Brant, Collins, North Collins and Eden. Fees apply to residents outside the five-town area for and all other agency services. Behavioral health services are covered by major health insurances. Co-payments for behavioral health treatment may apply.
- Services will be available to all eligible individuals regardless of ability to pay, race, color, religion or sexual orientation.
- Services will be based on the strengths of the consumer who is treated with dignity, respect and unconditional positive regard.
- Services will reflect a holistic approach and attempt to assist with all basic needs of the consumer.
- Consumers’ rights to freedom from mistreatment, voluntary participation, and confidentiality will be respected to the fullest extent of New York State law.
- Consumers and their families shall participate in their treatment and have a role in program service decisions, when appropriate.
- Full consideration and respect will be given to staff and volunteers.